Updated on February 19th, 2013
Lenovo just launched the ThinkPad X121e laptop, the successor to the ThinkPad X120e. The laptop is already available in European and Japanese markets and is expected to be available in other parts of the world soon. The Lenovo ThinkPad X121e is a business laptop that features an 11.6-inch display with 1366 x 768 resolution.
The X121e is being offered in two configurations. One is powered by a 1.6 GHz dual-core AMD E-350 APU (accelerated processing unit) and Radeon HD 6310 (DX11) graphics. The other configuration comes in with a dual-core 1.3 GHz Intel Core i3-2357M and Intel HD 3000 graphics.
Both configurations have 4GB of RAM, a 320GB (7200 RPM) hard drive, a 4-in-1 card reader, a 0.3 megapixel webcam, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Blutooth, and HDMI output.
The E-350-powered ThinkPad X121e is priced at Php25,000 (€399), while the Core i3-2357M version is priced at Php45,000 (€724).
Lenovo ThinkPad X121e Specifications
- Intel Core i3-2357M processor or AMD APU Dual Core Processor E-350
- Radeon HD 6310 (DX11) or Intel HD 3000 graphics
- 4GB RAM, can be mounted up to 8GB of DDR3 memory
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium or Windows ® 7 Professional
- 320GB (7200 RPM) or 128GB SSD
- LED-backlit LCD HD TFT-type 11.6 (1,366 × 768 dots, 16.77 million colors, not glossy)
- 27.3 mm thickness, 1.55kg weight
- 6-cell Li-Ion system battery (up to about 8.2 hours)
- 4-in-1 media card reader
- Three USB2.0 ports
- 0.3 megapixel webcam
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Blutooth, HDMI output
- full-size keyboard