Nokia launched the N9 months ago and a lot of people have grown tired of waiting for its official release. The good news is, Nokia has finally started shipping the handset. Nokia just announced that the N9 will be reaching the market soon and will be available in 16GB and 64GB variants.
The bad news? The Nokia N9 won’t come cheap. The 16GB model will retail for about $650 (P28,000) while the 64GB version will be priced at about $757 (P32,500). There is no official word yet as to the availability of the N9 in the Philippines but it has been in the local website for quite some time now with the note “Coming Soon”.
Nokia N9 Specifications
- Display: 3.9” WVGA (854×480) AMOLED display with curved Gorilla glass, no air gap, anti-glare polarizer
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 OMAP3630 1 Ghz, PowerVR SGX530
- OS: MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan
- Memory: 1024MB RAM, 16GB/64GB storage
- Camera: 8Mpix auto-focus Carl Zeiss, wide-angle lens, 2x LED flash, Video capturing MPEG-4 SP 720p @ 30fps, 2nd camera for video calls
- Size / Weight: 116.45 mm x 61.2 mm x 7.6–12.1 mm (L x W x T) / 76 cm3/ 135 g
- Connectivity: BT 2.1, GPS, A-GPS, WLAN 802.11abgn, NFC, 3.5mm AV connector, micro USB connector, USB charging
- Battery: 1450 mAh
- Networks: Pentaband WCDMA 850, 900, 1900, 1700, 2100, Quad band GSM/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- Speed: HSDPA Cat10: 14.4Mbps, HSUPA: Cat6 5.76Mbps