Xiaomi has officially announced the Xiaomi Mi Max – a massive smartphone with a 6.44 inch display and a 4,850mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Max
The Mi Max is Xiaomi’s latest phablet. It comes with a huge 4,850mAh battery and an even bigger 6.44-inch display. It is powered by a Qualcomm 650 / 652 processor, and comes in two combinations — a 3GB RAM / 32GB storage, and a 4GB RAM / 128GB storage. Other notable specs include the 16MP PDAF main camera, NFC support, a fingerprint scanner and the latest MIUI 8 OS based on Android Marshmallow.
It will launch in in China next week. In terms of availability in the Philippines, expect it to pop up on local online stores like the other Xiaomi phones. The 3GB/32GB variant retails for 1,499 RMB (around P11,000), while the 4GB/128GB variant retails for 1,999 RMB (roughly P15,000).
Xiaomi Mi Max key specs:
- 6.44-inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920, 342 ppi) with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 or 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM / 32 or 64GB Storage; 4GB RAM / 128GB storage
- MicroSD up to 200GB through SIM 2 slot
- 16MP Main Camera w/ PDAF, Dual LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, BDS
- NFC, IR Port
- Fingerprint Sensor
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4,850mAh non-removable battery
- Dimensions: 6.81 x 3.48 x 0.30 in