The Huawei Mate 10 is now official in the Philippines. The phone features a 5.9-inch FullView display, a Kirin 970 processor, and dual Leica cameras.
Huawei Mate 10 Philippines: Price, Specs, Availability
The Huawei Mate 10 features a 5.9-inch FullView IPS display with a 2560 x 1440 resolution in a regular 16:9 aspect ratio. Inside, phone is equipped with an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The processor is the company’s first AI-enhanced SoC, and features a dedicated Neural Processing Unit (NPU) designed to drastically reduce the phone’s performance degradation over time.
- Huawei Mate 10 Now Official: 6-inch Display, Dual Leica Optics, AI
- Huawei Nova 2i Philippines: Where to Buy
As for the cameras, the Huawei Mate 10 comes with dual 20MP + 12MP rear cameras with Leica Optics. It’s f/1.6 aperture lens has Lossless Zoom and is supported by OIS, PDAF, Laser AF and a dual LED flash. The front camera uses single 8MP shooter with a f/2.0 aperture lens.
Rounding out the specs, the handset has a USB Type-C port, an audio jack, a front mounted fingerprint scanner, a 4,000 mAh battery, and Android 8.0 Oreo.
The Huawei Mate 10 will be priced at PHP32,990. It will be available in stores starting November 19, 2017.
Huawei Mate 10 specs:
- 5.9-inch FullView IPS Display (2560 x 1440, 499 ppi)
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 970 Processor
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB via SIM Slot
- Dual 20MP + 12MP Rear Camera, Leica Optics, f/1.6, OIS, 2x Lossless Zoom, PDAF, Laser AF, Dual LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2, aptX HD
- NFC, Audio Jack
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Scanner (Front Mounted)
- EMUI 8.0, Android 8.0 Oreo
- 4,000 mAh Battery, SuperCharge
- Colors: Mocha Brown, Champagne Gold, Pink Gold
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.