The Huawei Nova 2i Aurora Blue will be available in select Huawei Concept Stores nationwide starting December 2, 2017.
Huawei Nova 2i Aurora Blue
The Huawei Nova 2i Aurora Blue color variant will be available starting December 2, 2017 in select Huawei Concept Stores. Apparently, this handsome hue is a limited edition color.
Anyway, if you’re interested in getting one (this is THE COLOR to have for the Nova 2i), click here for the the list of Huawei Concept Stores that’ll carry the color variant.
- Huawei Nova 2i Review
- Huawei Nova 2i Prestige Gold Now Available in the Philippines
- Vivo V7+ Review: More Than the Sum of Its Parts
Price and Specs
Priced at PHP14,990, the Nova 2i boasts dual front and back cameras, a 5.9-inch 18:9 full HD display, a metal unibody, and an octa-core processor. The 5.9-inch IPS display has a full HD resolution and an 81.7% screen-to-body ratio.
The rear camera uses a combination of 16MP and a secondary 2MP sensor. While the front facing camera packs a 13MP and a 2MP shooter. The secondary sensors allows for blurred backgrounds, and re-focusing after the shot was taken.
Inside, the Nova 2i is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The phone runs on EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The handset also comes with a back mounted fingerprint sensor, an audio jack, and a 3,340 mAh battery.
Huawei Nova 2i Specs:
- 5.9-inch Full HD IPS FullView Display 18:9 (1920 x 1080, 407ppi)
- 2.36Ghz Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 Processor
- Mali-T830 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD
- Dual 16MP + 2MP Rear Camera, f/2.0, AF, Dual LED Flash
- Dual 13MP + 2MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2; BLE, aptX
- Fingerprint Sensor (Back Mounted)
- Audio Jack, Micro USB Port
- EMUI 5.1, Android 7.0 Nougat
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Prestige Gold, Graphite Black
- 3,340mAh Battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.