The iPhone X is now available at the Power Mac Center stores nationwide. It is now available with a retail price that starts at Php64,490.
iPhone X at the Power Mac Center
The iPhone X officially launched last December 1, 2017 at the at their flagship store in Greenbelt 3, Makati City. Excited Filipino fans formed long lines to get their hands on Apple’s latest and greatest. The first 200 buyers each received premium accessories worth up to Php23,000 with every purchase.
The event was attended by Power Mac Center brand ambassadors such as Maine Mendoza, Marc Nelson, Rico Blanco, Sam YG and more.
If you’ve read most of the reviews online, you’d know that the iPhone X is a “love it or hate it” device. Boasting a new design, a new display, and updated internals, this iOS device is
The iPhone X is now available in select Power Mac Center stores nationwide. Price starts at Php64,490.
iPhone X specs:
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD OLED Display (2436 x 1125; 458ppi)
- True Tone, 3D Touch
- Hexa-core A11 Bionic Chip Processor, 64-bit
- M11 Motion Coprocessor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB / 256GB Storage
- Dual Rear Camera 12MP + 12MP, Wide-angle f/1.8, Telephoto f/2.8
- 7MP Front Camera, f/2.2, TrueDepth
- OIS, PDAF, Quad LED True Tone Flash, Optical Zoom, 4K Video, Sapphire Crystal Lens Cover
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac with MIMO
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Face ID
- Stereo Speakers: 25% Louder than previous model
- Lightning Connector
- IP67 Splash, Water and Dust Resistant
- iOS 11
- Fast Charging, Wireless Charging
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.