This just in. Apple finally announced the price of the iPhone X in the Philippines. And it starts at a whopping PHP64,490. Ouch.
iPhone X Philippines
We were expecting the iPhone X to be expensive. And as expected, no one was surprised. The iPhone X 64GB is priced at PHP64,490, while the 256GB version goes all the way up to PHP73,990. Both are more expensive than some of the Macbooks being sold in the country. Well, they’re actually more expensive than a lot of things.
The iPhone X will officially arrive in the Philippines on December 1, 2017.
iPhone X Specs
The iPhone X features a new design headlined by an edge-to-edge 5.8-inch HDR OLED Super Retina display with a notch on top. It is powered by Apple’s new A11 Bionic hexa-core SoC, and equipped with new GPU. The iOS device no longer has the home button and uses Face ID to unlock.
As for the cameras, the iPhone X boasts a dual rear camera setup of two 12MP sensors, one a wide-angle lens and the other a telephoto. The front camera uses 7MP sensor with f/2.2 lens and TrueDepth technology.
iPhone X specs:
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD OLED Display (2436 x 1125; 458ppi)
- True Tone, 3D Touch
- Hexa-core A11 Bionic Chip Processor, 64-bit
- M11 Motion Coprocessor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB / 256GB Storage
- Dual Rear Camera 12MP + 12MP, Wide-angle f/1.8, Telephoto f/2.8
- 7MP Front Camera, f/2.2, TrueDepth
- OIS, PDAF, Quad LED True Tone Flash, Optical Zoom, 4K Video, Sapphire Crystal Lens Cover
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac with MIMO
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Face ID
- Stereo Speakers: 25% Louder than previous model
- Lightning Connector
- IP67 Splash, Water and Dust Resistant
- iOS 11
- Fast Charging, Wireless Charging
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.