The Xiaomi Mi A1 will be available at the official Mi Philippines store with a suggested retail price of Php10,990.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Philippines
The Xiaomi Mi A1 will be available in the Philippines through its official Mi Authorized store with a suggested retail price of Php10,990.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 runs on stock Android, and comes with a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display and a full metal unibody build. Under the hood, the phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage with an expansion microSD via a hybrid SIM 2 slot.
The handset also comes with a fingerprint scanner, and a 3,080 mAh battery, plus dual 12MP rear cameras with optical zoom, and a 5MP front camera.
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One Smartphone Announced
- Xiaomi Mi A1 gets Oreo update
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 features an 18:9 display, Snapdragon 625 processor, and a large battery
The Mi store will be raffling off a Xioami Mi A1 at opening day tomorrow. If you want a chance to win one, just pre-register at bit.do/readyformi. You have to visit the Mi Store and join the queue on February 17, 10AM to qualify. The winner will be given priority access at the store, and would need to purchase any item to claim the smartphone.
Those who drop by the store on opening day will also get 5% off on all mobile phone purchases, with 10% off on all accessories, smart home devices and lifestyle products.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 will have a suggested retail price of Php10,990.
Xiaomi Mi A1 specs:
- 5.5-inch Full HD LTPS IPS Display (1920 x 1080; 403 ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor
- Adreno 506 Graphics Unit
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD (Via SIM Slot 2)
- Dual Front Camera 12MP, 26mm, f2.2 + 12MP, 50mm, f2.6, PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom, Dual LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, 1080p Video Recording
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE Support
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio, IR Port
- Fingerprint Sensor
- USB Type-C
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3,080mAh Battery
- Colors: Black, Gold, Rose Gold
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.
[Source: Mi Philippines]