Join Vivo’s Be Mine V9 promo contest and get a chance to win a Vivo V9 smartphone. One winner will be chosen each week.
Be Mine V9
Your photo should stick to the theme of the week. We’re already at week 2. Cut off for each entry is every Saturday at 12 midnight. You can submit more than one unique entry per account. The winners of the week will be announced every Tuesday, 5PM.
Here are the weekly themes for your reference:
- Week 1: March 25-31 – Perfect Shot: What is your definition of a perfect shot?
- Week 2: April 1-April 7 – Perfect View: Have you ever encountered a perfect view?
- Week 3: April 8-April 14 – Spot the Number 9: Spot the Number 9 and take a selfie with it.
The winner will receive a Vivo V9, while the first and second runner ups will receive a Vivo Little V Speaker, and a Vivo Notebook, respectively.
For more information about the promo, you may visit vivoglobal.ph/vivobeminev9. Good luck everyone.
The Vivo V9 comes with a 6.3-inch full HD 19:9 IPS AllScreen display. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. Graphics are handled by an Adreno 506 GPU.
The rear camera features dual sensors 16MP + 5MP arranged vertically, while the selfie camera packs a whopping 24MP shooter. Both are assisted by Vivo’s AI technology.
Vivo V9 specs:
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS AllScreen Display (2280 x 1080; 400 ppi)
- 19:9 Display Ratio, 2.5D Glass
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage, microSD up to 256GB
- Dual Rear Camera 16MP + 5MP, f/2.0, PDAF, Dual Tone LED Flash
- 24MP Front Camera, f/2.0, Wide Angle, Softlight Flash
- Triple Card Slot (Dual Nano SIM + microSD)
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2
- FM Radio, OTG
- Face Access, Fingerprint Sensor
- MicroUSB 2 Port
- Funtouch OS 4.0, Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,260 mAh Battery, Fast Charging
- Colors: Pearl Black, Gold
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.