Nokia X leaked photos are released on Weibo. The images show the full phone, dual cameras, in all its glory.
Nokia X Leaked Photos
Barely a day has passed when the Nokia X was listed on TENAA, revealing its specs. Now, images of the phone was released on Weibo, showing the full phone, design and all.
The phone’s 5.8-inch full HD+ display can be confirmed through the images. The vertically arranged dual camera can also be seen here, as well as a silver ring around the fingerprint sensor, and a glossy glass-like finish of the back panel.
- Nokia X specs revealed via TENAA
- Nokia 8110 4G price in the Philippines finally revealed
- Nokia 6 2018 Philippine price revealed; Features 5.5-inch display, Snapdragon 640
The display notch is there. And you can see the prominent Nokia logo at the chin, and another one at the back aligned with the rear camera.
The Nokia X is scheduled for launch next week on May 16, 2018.
Nokia X specs:
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ Display (2280 x 1080)
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 3GB / 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB Storage
- Dual Rear Camera 16MP + ??
- 16MP Front Camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 147.2 x 71 x 8 mm
- Colors: Blue, Black, Silver
- 3,000 mAh Battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.