The Vivo Y85 is now available in the Philippines. Featured specs include 6.22-inch display, dual rear cameras, MediaTek processor.
Vivo Y85 Philippines
Vivo recently announced the availability of the mid-range smartphone Y85 in the Philippines.
Priced at PHP13,999, the handset comes with a large 6.22-inch full HD+ IPS FullView display with a notch and a 19:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, you have an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 processor, paired with 4GB RAM, a PowerVR GE8320 graphics chip, and 32GB expandable storage.
In the photography front, the handset boasts dual 13MP + 2MP rear cameras. Selfies are handled by a 16MP shooter with Face Beauty, HDR, and Portrait features.
Aside from staple specs such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS, the Y85 also comes with a 3,260 mAh battery, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock, and OTG support. The phone runs on Vivo’s own Funtouch OS 4.0 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Vivo V9 Sapphire Blue pops up in India
- Vivo V9 can game with its Snapdragon 626
- Vivo V9 Velvet Red now available in the Philippines
The Vivo Y85 is available is stores nationwide with a price of PHP 13,999 (roughly USD 268). It comes in Ruby Red and Black.
Vivo Y85 specs:
- 6.22-inch Full HD+ IPS FullView Display, 19:9 Ratio
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 Processor
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- Dual Rear13MP + 2MP Camera, AI
- 16MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear-Mounted)
- Face Unlock
- FunTouch OS 4.0, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 154.8 × 75 × 7.8 mm
- Colors: Ruby Red, Black
- 3,260mAh Battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.