The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 is set to launch in the Philippines this month. Features 5,000 mAh battery, 6-inch display.
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL
ASUS recently announced the arrival of value-for-money midrange phone ZenFone Max Pro M1 this June. The exact date has not yet been revealed, but it is confirmed for this month.
Dubbed the #BatteryKing, the Max Pro M1 features a huge 5,000 mAh battery along with a 6-inch full HD+ display, and an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor. The handset comes with several RAM/storage variations of up to 6GB RAM and up to 64GB of storage. At the moment though, there is no information on what variant we will be getting.
- ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 now available on Lazada
- ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 now official in the Philippines
Depending on what model is coming to the country, the Max Pro M1 boast dual rear cameras with the 13MP + 5MP for the 3GB/4GB, and 16MP + 5MP for the 6GB model.
As of the moment, the phone’s official price has not yet been released. For more information about the Max Pro M1, you may check the source link at the end of this post.
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL specs:
- 6-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2160 x 1080, 402 ppi)
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- Up to 6GB RAM
- Up to 64GB Storage +microSD up to 400GB (Triple Slot)
- 13MP (f/2.2) + 5MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Camera,, PDAF, LED Flash (3GB/4GB RAM Model)
- 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera, PDAF, LED Flash (6GB RAM Model only)
- 8MP Front Camera (3GB/4GB RAM Model)
- 16MP Front Camera (6GB RAM Model)
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2, LE, A2DP
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint Senso
- FM Radio, Micro USB
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- ZenUI, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 6.26 x 2.99 x 0.33 in, 180 g
- 5,000 mAh Battery