The Fujifilm X-T100 launches in the Philippines. The mirrorless camera comes with 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor, tilting LCD touchscreen.
Fujifilm X-T100 Philippines
The Fujifilm X-T100 is now available in the Philippines. Priced at PHP39,990, the mirrorless camera features a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor which is around 14 times bigger than your average smartphone.
It comes with a OLED electronic viewfinder, a 430 shot per charge battery life, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, and a 3-inch touchscreen LCD that can tilt up or down and flip outward 180-degrees.
The X-T100 is coated in ananodized aluminum and has a retro rangefinder look with a compact body. It also has a removable grip and its compatible with the X Mount lens range.
Price and Availability
The Fujifilm X-T100 comes in Black, Champagne Gold, and Dark Silver. It is now available in stores and authorized dealers nationwide with a price of PHP39,990.
Fujifilm X-T100 specs:
- 3-inch Touchscreen LCD (Can tilt up/down and flip outward 180-degrees)
- 2.36M-dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- ISO100 to 51200
- 91-point Hybrid AF System
- 6 fps continuous shooting (up to 26 JPEGs)
- Video: 4K/15p and 1080/60p
- Film Simulation Modes
- X Mount Lens Compatibility
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth connectivity
- Removable Grip
- 430 Shot per Charge Battery Life