Samsung announces the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The flagship features an all new S Pen, 6.4-inch Quad HD+ display, 128GB storage, 4,000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Philippines
Despite the leaks, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 officially launches at the Barclays Center in New York City. The flagship features a Bluetooth powered S Pen, powerful internals, and a 4,000 mAh battery.
The handset comes with a 6.4-inch quad HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 2960 x 1440 resolution and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Inside, it is powered by an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 processor. It comes in two variations: 6GB/128GB and 8GB/512GB.
Its cameras include a 12MP + 12MP dual setup at the rear with a variable aperture of f/1.5 and f/2.4, and an 8MP selfie shooter. Both sensors have OIS support.
The Note 9 also comes with a new Bluetooth connected S Pen. It has new functionalities that include remotely controlling applications. The functions can also be customized, depending on the user’s needs.
To complete the specs list, the Note 9 has an Iris Scanner, a Fingerprint Sensor, Facial Recognition, a USB Type-C port, IP68 rating, a 4,000 mAh battery, and Samsung Experience UI on top of Android 8.1 Oreo.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will be available sometime in August with a price PHP55,990 for the 128GB, and PHP75,990 for the 512GB.
Pre-order period is from August 11 to 19, 2018. It will come with PHP17,800 worth of freebies. For those who will avail the 512GB variant, they will get a 2018 Samsung 32-inch Smart HD TV. For buyers of 128GB, they may choose from several Samsung products like the Gear Fit2 Pro, Gear IconX or Galaxy Tab A 7-inch. All pre-orders will come with a NanoFixit Screen Protector and a one-year screen cracking insurance worth PHP10,000.
For more information about the Galaxy Note 9 pre-order details, you may visit this link.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 specs:
- 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2960 x 1440, 516 ppi)
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.7GHz Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9810 Processor
- Mali-G72 MP18 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/512GB Storage, microSD Card up to 512GB
- 12MP (f/1.5, f/2.4) + 12MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Camera, 2x Optical Zoom, Dual OIS, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, f/1.7
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C Port
- IP68 Dust and Water Resistance
- Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Sensor, Facial Recognition
- AKG Tuned Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Experience v9.5, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm, 201g
- Colors: Ocean Blue with Pearl Yellow S Pen, Midnight Black, Metallic Copper
- 4,000 mAh Battery, Fast Charging, Wireless Charging