The Vivo V11 is coming to the Philippines on September 11. The handset features in-display fingerprint scanner, Halo Fullview notch.
Vivo V11 Philippines launch
Vivo Philippines has announced the launch date of the V11 on its Twitter account, and its on September 11, 2018. The company has also started sending out invitations to the local media, confirming the phone’s launch.
Those who want to be notified when the phone arrives can sign up on this link.
Which Vivo Couple do you want to see at the #VivoV11LaunchPH on September 11?
— Vivo Philippines (@Vivo_Phil) September 3, 2018
The V11 features a a 6.41-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED Halo Fullview display, an in-display fingerprint scanner, dual 12MP + 5MP rear cameras, a 25MP selfie shooter, and a 3,400 mAh battery.
Stay tuned for further updates as we get closer to the phone’s official release date.
Vivo V11 specs:
- 6.41-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 402ppi), Halo Fullview
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 85.2% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 12MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Cameras
- 25MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB Port, OTG
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 6.22 x 2.95 x 0.31 in, 156 g
- FunTouch 4.5, Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400 mAh Battery, Dual Engine Fast Charging