The Vivo V11 might be priced at PHP19,990. Handset features 6.41-inch Super AMOLED display, in-display fingerprint scanner, Halo Fullview notch.
Vivo V11 Philippines
Our friends over at Yugatech has just uncovered the price of the Vivo V11. Apparently, some local retailers started displaying dummy units of the phone after the global announcement was released. And according to one of the retail stores, it will have a suggested retail price of PHP19,990.
Nothing is certain at this time, but if this is true, the V11 will go up against the more affordable Pocophone F1. It comes with a Snapdragon 845 processor, but it will have limited availability and its share of shortcomings. Still, its hard to compete against a PHP16,990 price tag and that SoC.
Either way, we can’t dismiss the Vivo V11 just yet. It does come with enough firepower to justify its price. We’ll find out soon how this will be received by the market.
The V11 features a a 6.41-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED Halo Fullview display, an in-display fingerprint scanner, dual 12MP + 5MP rear cameras, a 25MP selfie shooter, and a 3,400 mAh battery.
Stay tuned for further updates as we get closer to the phone’s official release date.
Vivo V11 specs:
- 6.41-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 402ppi), Halo Fullview
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 85.2% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 12MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Cameras
- 25MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB Port, OTG
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 6.22 x 2.95 x 0.31 in, 156 g
- FunTouch 4.5, Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400 mAh Battery, Dual Engine Fast Charging