An OPPO Find X with 10GB RAM is on its way, TENAA reveals.
OPPO Find X 10GB RAM
The OPPO Find X originally comes with 8GB RAM. But a recent listing on Chinese certification site TENAA reveals a 10GB RAM variant is on its way.
The rest of the specs will remain the same. When this launches, the OPPO Find X will be the world’s first smartphone with a whopping 10GB RAM.
To recap, the OPPO Find X comes with a large 6.4-inch 19.5:9 full HD+ display with 93.8% screen-to-body ratio, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, 8GB RAM, an Adreno 630 graphics unit, and 256GB of storage.
It comes with a motorized module that reveal the front and rear cameras when the phone’s camera app is accessed. It has 20MP + 16MP dual rear cameras, and a 25MP selfie shooter.
OPPO Find X specs:
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 401 ppi)
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB Storage
- 16MP + 20MP Dual Rear Cameras, f/2.0, LED Flash, Sony IMX 519 + IMX 376k Sensors
- 25MP Front Camera, f/2.0, AI Beauty, AI Portrait Mode
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi, Triple Band 2.4, 5.1, 5.8 GHz
- GPS, AGPS
- NFC, OTG Support
- Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.2 x 9.6mm
- Colors: Bordeaux Red, Glacier Blue
- ColorOS 5.1, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.2 x 9.4 mm, 186g
- 3,730 mAh Battery, VOOC Fast Charging