The Huawei Mate 20 Pro RS Porsche Design is the company’s ultra premium model. And it costs way more than you think.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro RS Porsche Design
Similar to previous Mate series, Huawei’s latest flagship also gets the Porsche Design treatment. The Mate 20 Pro RS Porsche Design is the brand’s ultra premium variant of the Mate 20 Pro.
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro RS Porsche Design is a fancier version of the Mate 20 Pro, and shares the same specs and then some. The handset comes with a handcrafted genuine leather back panel with a vertical strip of glass that runs in the middle. Like its predecessors, it comes with race car looks in black and red color variants.
The handset also features a Kirin 980 chipset, an OLED display, 3D face recognition, 40W SuperCharge support, and 15W wireless charging.
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Porsche Design EUR 1,695 for the 6GB/128GB model, and EUR 2,095 for 8GB/256GB. For those counting, that’s a whopping PHP 105,800 (USD 1,970) and PHP 130,700 (USD 2,430), respectively.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro RS Porsche Design specs:
- 6.39-inch Quad HD+ OLED Display (3120 x 1440, 539ppi)
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, HDR Support
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 Processor
- Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage, Nano Memory Card
- Triple Rear Cameras, 40MP (f/1.8, Wide) + 20MP (f/2.2, Ultra Wide) + 8MP (f/2.4, 3x Telephoto), Leica Optics
- 24MP Front Camera, Leica Optics, 3D RGB + IR
- 4G LTE Cat 21
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth v5.0
- USB Type-C Port
- Stereo Speakers
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- 3D Face Unlock
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance
- EMUI 9.0, Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Twilight, Classical Black, Midnight Blue, Emerald Green, Pink Gold
- 4,200 mAh Battery, SuperCharge Fast Charging, Wireless Charging, Reverse Charging