HMD Global recently unveiled the five camera packing Nokia 9 Pureview smartphone. The handset was announced in Barcelona.
The highlight of the Nokia 9 Pureview is its rear Zeiss-branded penta camera setup consisting of five 12MP sensors. Each accompanied by f/1.8 aperture lenses, two of its sensors are RGB color, while the other three are monochromatic.
The setup allows up to 10x more light, resulting in photos with better dynamic range, more details and texture, improved colors, and good looking depth-of-field.
The flagship has a 5.99-inch quad HD pOLED PureDisplay topped with Gorilla Glass 5. Inside, it has an older but still powerful Qualcomm 845 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. There’s also a 3,320mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 and wireless charging. It runs on stock Android 9 Pie.
The Nokia 9 Purview comes with a USD 699 price tag. Converted to local currency, that’s around PHP 36,300. It will be available in select markets sometime March 2019.
Nokia 9 Pureview specs:
- Display: 5.99-inch Quad HD pOLED Display (2880 x 1440, 539 ppi), 18:9 Aspect Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM + Storage: 6GB + 128GB, microSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: Penta Cameras, 2 x 12MP f/1.8 RGB, 3 x 12MP f/1.8 Mono, Zeiss Optics
- Front Cameras: 20MP Front, Display Flash
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, NFC, USB Type-C, IP67 Dust and Water Resistance, aptX Support
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 8mm, 172g
- Colors: Midnight Blue
- Battery: 3,220mAh Battery, Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless Charging