The Realme 3 is finally official. The midrange handset was unveiled in India, and features a new design and updated internals.
The new phone comes with a 6.22-inch display with a dewdrop notch and a 19:9 aspect ratio. The India version got an octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 chipset inside. The rest of the world, including the Philippines, will get the Helio P60 version.
There are two RAM/storage variants – 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB. It has a dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera and a 13MP selfie shooter.
The rest of the specs include a large 4,230mAh battery, ColorOS 6 based in Android Pie, a rear mounted fingerprint scanner, and an AI-assisted face unlock.
The Realme 3 3GB + 32GB is priced at INR 8,999 (~PHP 6,600), while the 4GB + 64GB at INR 10,999 (~PHP 8,100). It will go on sale in India starting March 12, 2019.
It is expected to launch in the Philippines on March 19, 2019.
Realme 3 specs:
- Display: 6.22-inch HD+ IPS Display (1520 x 720, 270 ppi), 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 81.8% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70, 12nm (India); Helio P60 12nm (Global)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM + Storage: 3GB + 32GB, 4GB + 64GB, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: Dual 13MP f/1.8 + 2MP (Depth)
- Front Cameras: 13MP f/2.0 Camera, 1080p Video
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: GPS, AGPS, Glonass
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), AI Face Unlock, MicroUSB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 6, Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Black, Dynamic Black, Radiant Blue
- Battery: 4,230mAh Battery