It looks like the price of the Samsung Galaxy M20 was inadvertently posted on Lazada Philippines.
The Galaxy M20’s product page was activated on Samsung’s official store in Lazada along with the price, but it was quickly changed with a place holder when it was found out that the purported price was there.
As it turns out, the Philippines will be getting the 3GB + 32GB variant of the Samsung Galaxy M20 and it is going to be priced at PHP 10,990, making the handset quite affordable.
For a hair above 10K, the Samsung Galaxy M20 brings a 6.3-inch full HD+ Infinity V display with a dewdrop notch, an octa-core Exynos 7904 processor, dual 13MP + 5MP cameras, an 8MP selfie shooter, a USB Type-C port, and a huge 5,000mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 will officially launch in the Philippines on March 5, 2019.
Samsung Galaxy M20 specs:
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ Infinity V Display (2340 x 1080, 409 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 83.6% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core Exynos 7904, 14nm
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM + Storage: 3GB + 32GB, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: Dual 13MP f/1.9 + 5MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide), PDAF
- Front Cameras: 8MP f/2.0, 1080p Video
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, AGPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), USB Type-C, Dolby Atmos Support, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm, 186 g
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging