Samsung is officially bringing the budget friendly Galaxy M20 to the Philippines. The handset is scheduled to launch in the country on March 5, 2019.
The Galaxy M20 comes with a feature Samsung scoffed at in the past — a dewdrop notch. But the design choice, combined with thin bezels and a slightly thicker one at the bottom, gives the phone an 83.6% screen-to-body ratio.
As for internals, it has an octa-core Exynos 7904 processor, dual 13MP + 5MP cameras, an 8MP selfie shooter, and a huge 5,000mAh battery.
Local pricing will be announced on launch day, but in India, it’s priced at INR 10,990 (roughly PHP 8,100) for the 3GB + 32GB, and INR 12,990 (PHP 9,500) for the 4GB + 64GB.
Samsung Galaxy M20 specs:
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ Infinity V Display (2340 x 1080, 409 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 83.6% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core Exynos 7904, 14nm
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM + Storage: 3GB + 32GB, 4GB + 64GB, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: Dual 13MP f/1.9 + 5MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide), PDAF
- Front Cameras: 8MP f/2.0, 1080p Video
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, AGPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), USB Type-C, Dolby Atmos Support, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm, 186 g
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging