The Samsung Galaxy M20 recently launched in the Philippines. We will be getting the 3GB + 32GB variant.
Because it launched in India first, there’s nothing much we don’t know about the Samsung Galaxy M20.
The phone has a 6.3-inch full HD+ Infinity V display with a dewdrop notch and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, you have an octa-core Exynos 7904 processor, paired with 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, and a large 5,000mAh battery with support for a 15W fast charging.
At the back, you have the dual 13MP + 5MP cameras and the fingerprint scanner. Up front, there’s an 8MP selfie shooter. It also has a USB Type-C port and face unlock.
The Galaxy M20 runs on an Android Pie version of the One UI.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 3GB + 32GB comes in Ocean Blue and Charcoal Black. Priced at PHP 10,990, it will be available on Lazada, Shopee, Argomall, Abenson, and MemoXpress starting March 6, 2019.
The handset will come with the following freebies – PHP 100 Garena pin, PHP 100 Razer pin, and PHP 150 Globe digital load.
Samsung Galaxy M20 specs:
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ Infinity V Display (2340 x 1080, 409 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 83.6% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core Exynos 7904, 14nm
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM + Storage: 3GB + 32GB, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: Dual 13MP f/1.9 + 5MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide), PDAF
- Front Cameras: 8MP f/2.0, 1080p Video
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, AGPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), USB Type-C, Dolby Atmos Support, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm, 186 g
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging