Apart from the OPPO F11 Pro, OPPO also announced a non-Pro variant, the OPPO F11, in India. This model is essentially the same handset as the Pro minus the motorized pop-up selfie camera.
The F11 comes with a 6.53-inch full HD+ IPS display with a waterdrop notch for the 16MP selfie camera. Inside, it has a 12nm 2.1GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor paired with 4GB RAM, 128GB of storage, and a 4,020mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 charging support.
At the back, it has a 48MP + 5MP dual camera module, with the secondary sensor providing depth information.
The OPPO F11 comes in Flourite Purple, Marble Green, or Jewelry White, with a price of INR 19,990 (~PHP 14,900).
No announcement has been made so far regarding local availability and pricing.
OPPO F11 specs:
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 395 ppi), Waterdrop Notch, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2.1Ghz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70, 12nm
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM + Storage: 4GB + 128GB
- Rear Cameras: Dual 48MP f/1.79 + 5MP Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Camera, Motorized Pop-Up
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock, MicroUSB Port, NFC, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Colors: Flourite Purple, Marble Green, Jewelry White
- Battery: 4,020mAh Battery, VOOC 3.0 Fast Charge