Xiaomi officially launched the Redmi Note 7 in the Philippines. The phone comes with an 18-month warranty, and will hit shelves starting March 27, 2019.
The Philippine market will get three RAM/storage configurations, listed below with their corresponding prices:
- 3GB + 32GB, priced at PHP 7,990
- 4GB + 64GB, priced at PHP 9,990
- 6GB + 64GB, priced at PHP 11,490
The phone is also going to be available on Lazada starting March 27, the same day as brick and mortar stores.
The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch full HD+ display with a waterdrop notch, a 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor, a 48MP main camera, and a 13MP selfie shooter. The main camera uses a Quad Bayer filter that outputs 12MP photos, resulting in clearer and cleaner images.
The phone also features a large 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge, MIUI 10 based on Android Pie, a rear fingerprint scanner, and a USB Type-C port.
Redmi Note 7 specs:
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS (2340 × 1080, 409ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 3/4/6GB
- Storage: 32/64GB, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 13MP Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- OS: MIUI 10, Android 9 Pie
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), FM Radio, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, IR Blaster
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery, Quick Charge 4