The Redmi Note 7 was sold out on Lazada after just 30 minutes on sale. While droves of people flocked to Mi Stores, eager get their hands on the devices.
Mi Stores limited each purchase to just 2 units per customer to accommodate everyone. Those who availed one during the pre-selling period got a free Mi Earphones Basic and a Mi shirt.
The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch full HD+ display, a waterdrop notch, a 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor, a 48MP main camera, and a 13MP selfie shooter. The main camera uses a Quad Bayer filter that outputs 12MP photos, resulting in clearer and cleaner images.
The phone also features a large 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge, MIUI 10 based on Android Pie, a rear fingerprint scanner, and a USB Type-C port.
The Redmi Note 7 in the Philippines has three RAM/storage configurations. Listed below are the variants with their corresponding prices:
- 3GB + 32GB, priced at PHP 7,990
- 4GB + 64GB, priced at PHP 9,990
- 6GB + 64GB, priced at PHP 11,490
Redmi Note 7 specs:
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS (2340 × 1080, 409ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 3/4/6GB
- Storage: 32/64GB, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 13MP Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- OS: MIUI 10, Android 9 Pie
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), FM Radio, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, IR Blaster
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery, Quick Charge 4