The Redmi 7 is set to officially arrive in the Philippines on April 19, 2019. The handset features a pocket friendly price tag to go with a compelling spec sheet.
The Redmi 7 2GB + 16GB will have a price of PHP 5,890 in the Philippines. The 3GB + 32GB variant, on the other hand, will have a price of PHP 6,490.
For those excited to get their hands on one, Shopee will have a flash sale on April 5 at 12 noon. During the sale, the 2GB + 16GB will be offered at PHP 5,290 while the 3GB + 32GB will be offered at PHP 5,990.
The Redmi 7 has a 6.26-inch HD+ Dot Drop display with a dewdrop notch, Gorilla Glass 5, and an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor. The Philippine market will get two variants, 2GB + 16GB and 3GB + 32GB. It also has a large 4,000mAh battery.
For imaging, the Redmi 7 has dual 12MP + 2MP cameras at the back. The primary camera has a 1/2.9-inch sensor size. There’s also an 8MP selfie shooter on the dewdrop notch in front.
The rest of the specs include MIUI based on Android Pie, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, a microUSB port, an FM radio, and a headphone jack.
Redmi 7 specs:
- Display: 6.26-inch HD+ IPS Dot Drop Display (1520 × 720, 269ppi), 19:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 2/3GB RAM
- Storage: 16/32GB, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 12MP f/2.2 + 2MP Dual Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP Front Camera, HDR, 1080p Video
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- OS: MIUI 10, Android 9 Pie
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), FM Radio, MicroUSB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, IR Blaster
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery