The handset launched September of last year with a price of PHP 19,999. Thanks to the arrival of the new V15 series, the price of the V11 gets a PHP 3,000 discount.
With the Vivo V11, you get a 6.41-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a halo notch and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It also has dual 12MP + 5MP cameras and a 25MP selfie shooter.
Inside, the phone is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 6GB RAM. 64GB of expandable storage, and a 3,400 mAh battery with dual engine fast charging technology.
Vivo V11 specs:
- Display: 6.41-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 402ppi), Halo Fullview, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 85.2% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Processor: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 512 GPU
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 12MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 25MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual Nano SIM
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS: GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, FM Radio,MicroUSB Port, OTG
- OS: FunTouch 4.5, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 6.22 x 2.95 x 0.31 in, 156 g
- Battery: 3,400 mAh Battery, Dual Engine Fast Charging