The Samsung Galaxy M20 has just gotten a permanent price drop. It now has a retail price of PHP 10,490 in the Philippines. That’s a PHP 500 off its original price of PHP 10,990.
The phone is available on Lazada, Shopee, Argomall, Abenson, and MemoXpress. Those who purchases one during the flash sale from April 27 to 30, 2019 will get a PHP 1,500 discount, dropping the price further to PHP 8,990.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a 6.3-inch full HD+ Infinity V display with a dewdrop notch and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It has an octa-core Exynos 7904 processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, and a large 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
At the back, there’s the dual 13MP + 5MP cameras and the fingerprint scanner. While at the front, there’s an 8MP selfie shooter. It also has a USB Type-C port and face unlock, and One UI based on Android Pie.
The Samsung Galaxy M20comes in Ocean Blue and Charcoal Black with a priced of PHP 10,490 in the Philippines. The handset is available on Lazada, Shopee, Argomall, Abenson, and MemoXpress.
Samsung Galaxy M20 specs:
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ Infinity V Display (2340 x 1080, 409 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 90% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core Exynos 7904, 14nm
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, microSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 13MP f/1.9 + 5MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide) Dual Cameras, PDAF
- Front Cameras: 8MP f/2.0 Front Camera, 1080p Video
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, AGPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), USB Type-C, Dolby Atmos Support, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm, 186 g
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging