The OPPO Reno 10x Zoom is set to launch in the Philippines this month. The handset comes with a Snapdragon 855 processor and triple shooters.
As for the price, it’s not yet available. But based in international prices, we see it going for around PHP 30,000 up to PHP 40,000 for the top of the line unit.
The OPPO Reno 10x Zoom has a notchless 6.6-inch AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner. Under the hood, you have an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with 6/8GB RAM, up to 256GB storage, and a 4065mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 support.
The OPPO Reno 10x Zoom features a 13MP periscope camera with up to 60x hybrid zoom, paired with a 48MP main shooter with an f/1.7 lens and an 8MP wide-angle with f/2.2 lens. The phone also features a shark’s fin pop-up selfie camera with a 16MP sensor.
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom specs:
- Display: 6.6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, ~387 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128/256GB Storage, MicroSD Card Slot up to 256GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.7 + 13MP f/3.0 (Periscope, Telephoto) + 8MP f/2.2 (Ultra-wide) Triple Cameras, 5x Optical Zoom, OIS, Laser/PDAF
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Camera, Motorized Pop-Up
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Dual Band A-GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C, NFC
- OS: ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Dimension: 162 x 77.2 x 9.3 mm, 210 g
- Colors: Fog Sea Green, Extreme Night Black
- Battery: 4065mAh Battery, VOOC 3.0 50WFast Charge