The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 will launch in the Philippines on July 1, 2019. The phone features a pop-up camera and a 4000mAh battery.
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 comes with a refreshed look. Up front, it has a 6.59-inch full HD IPS display with no notch and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Inside, you have an octa-core Kirin 710F processor paired with 4GB RAM, 64GB and 128GB storage options, and a 4000 mAH battery.
While at the back, the Y9 Prime features triple cameras consisting of 16MP + 2MP + 8MP sensors. A motorized pop-up camera with a 16MP sensor handles selfies. If you’re worried about its durability, Huawei noted that it’s rated for over 100,000 uses with the strength to support weight of up to 15kg.
Other specs include a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, and a EMUI 9.0 on top of Android Pie.
Local pricing and availability will be announced on launch day.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 specs:
- Display: 6.59-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Curved Glass
- Processor: Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710F
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 16MP f/1.8 + 2MP f/2.4 + 8MP (Ultra-wide) Triple Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.2 Pop-up Front Camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS
- OS: EMUI 9.0, Android 9.0 Pie
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 77.3 x 8.8 mm, 196.8 g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Emerald Green, Sapphire Blue
- Battery: 4000mAh Battery