Honor is bringing the entry level Honor 8S to the Philippines. The launch date is set on July 13, 2019. Official price and availability will be released by then.
In the meantime, let’s take a look at what the Honor 8S brings to the table. The handset comes with a 5.71-inch HD IPS display. Inside, it has a quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, and a 3,020mAh battery.
For photography, the Honor 8S comes with a 13MP rear camera with a bright f/1.8 aperture lens. For selfies, it has a 5MP front camera. The phone also runs on EMUI 9 on top of Android Pie.
Interestingly, Honor uses its new design aesthetic with curved edges and a dual textured back. This, I think, is a good move, bringing life and distinction to the entry level device.
For those interested, the Honor 8S will launch in the Philippines on July 13, 2019. Be sure to follow us and this story for price and availability details.
Honor 8S specs:
- Display: 5.71-inch FullView HD IPS Display (1520 x 720, 295 ppi)
- Processor: Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, microSD up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/1.8 Camera, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
- Others: FM Radio, MicroUSB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: EMUI 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- Dimensions: 147.13 x 70.78 x 8.45 mm
- Colors: Gold, Black, Blue
- Battery: 3,020 mAh Battery