You can get the Huawei Nova 5T at 0% interest through a credit card installment promo or through Home Credit.
Huawei is offering buyers payment options for the Huawei Nova 5T. Customers can use their credit cards for 6, 12 or 24 month installments at 0% interest in Huawei Experience Stores and partner retailers including Abenson, Fonestyle, Octagon, SIlicon Valley, Asianic, Rulls, Villman, etc, just to name a few.
For those without credit cards, they can still buy through Home Credit, also at 0% interest with 6 or 9 month installment plans. Just bring two valid IDs for this option.
Also, don’t forget about Huawei’s promo for early claimers where the first 300 pre-order claims will be rewarded with gadget freebies. I don’t know how else they can sweeten this deal.
The Huawei Nova 5T is priced at PHP 18,990. Pre-orders are still ongoing until September 14, 2019. Those who do will get a free Huawei Surround Speakers and a one year subscription to iflix.
The Nova 5T comes with four rear cameras — a 48MP main, 16MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensors; and a front punch hole shooter with a 32MP sensor.
The phone has a 6.26-inch full HD+ IPS display, a 2.6GHz octa-core Kirin 980 processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 3,750mAh battery with 22.5W SuperCharge. It also features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock, a USB Type-C port, and EMUI 9.1 out of the box.
Huawei Nova 5T specs:
- 6.26-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 412ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.6GHz Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 Processor, 7nm
- Mali-G76 720 GPU, Dual NPUs, GPU Turbo 3.0
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage
- 48MP f/1.8 + 16MP f/2.2 (Ultra-wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Quad Rear Cameras
- 32MP f/2.0 Front Camera, AI Super HDR
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- USB Type-C
- EMUI 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- Midsummer Purple, Black, Crush Blue
- 3,750mAh Battery, 22.5W SuperCharge Fast Charge