The Huawei Mate 30 Pro has the best camera on a smartphone, according to DxOMark’s list.
The handset garnered 121 points for its main cameras and 93 points for the selfie camera. In comparison, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G sits at number two with 117 and 99 points respectively. And at three is the Huawei P30 Pro with 116 and 89.
Breaking down the Mate 30 Pro’s score, the smartphone got 131 on photo and 100 on video. DxOMark commends the phone for its high levels of detail, minimal noise, good detail and exposure, and good depth estimation in bokeh mode. You can check out their post for more details.
The Huawei Mate 30 Pro features four rear cameras — a 40MP f/1.6 Super Sensing main camera, another 40MP f/1.8 ultra-wide called Cine Camera, an 8MP f/2.4 telephoto with a focal length of 80mm for 3x optical and 5x optical hybrid zoom, and a 3D ToF sensor for proper rendering of bokeh on photos and videos.
It also comes with a 32MP selfie shooter, 4K60fps video recording, ultra slo-mo of 7,680fps at 720p, and up to ISO 52,000 for low light shooting. For more information, you can read more about Mate 30 Pro here.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro specs:
- 6.53-inch Horizon OLED Display (2400 x 1176, 409 ppi), HDR 10, DCI-P3, Always-on Display
- 2.86GHz Octa-core Kirin 990 Processor
- Mali-G76 MP16 GPU, GPU Turbo
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB UFS Storage, NM Card
- 40MP f/1.6 (SuperSensing Sensor, OIS) + 40MP f/1.8 (Ultra-wide, Cine Camera) + 8MP f/2.4 (80mm Telephoto, OIS) + 3D ToF Sensor Rear Cameras
- Up to ISO 409,600, 4K HDR+, [email protected], 7680fps Ultra Slow-mo
- 32MP Front Camera, 3D Depth Sensor
- 4G LTE , 5G (Select Markets), Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5
- USB Type-C
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner,
- 3D Face Unlock
- Virtual Volume Rockers
- Android 10, EMUI 10
- 4,500mAh Battery, 45W Fast Charging, 27W Wireless Fast Charging