The ASUS ROG Phone II is finally official in the Philippines.
The ROG Phone II 12GB + 512GB is now out in stores with a price of PHP 49,995. The first 20 buyers will get 30% off on accessories, which will drop the price from a total of PHP 59,965 to PHP 41,995. The promo is exclusive to ROG Concept Stores only.
The ROG Phone II 12GB + 1TB Ultimate Edition will hit the local market starting November 2019 with a price of PHP 59,995.
ASUS ROG Phone II
The ASUS ROG Phone II comes with a 6.59-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz/1ms refresh rate and a 49ms touch latency. Inside, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor with up to 12GB RAM, and up to 512GB UFS 3.0 storage. The CPU has a clock speed of 2.96GHz, while the Adreno 640 GPU can run up to 675MHz.
The phone also features a large 6,000mAh battery with a 30W HyperCharge fast charging support. It can be charged on its side or through the USB Type-C port. It also has an improved GameCool II 3D vapor-chamber cooling system.
For photography, the ROG Phone II has 48MP + 13MP dual rear cameras, and a 24MP selfie shooter. Other features include an in-display fingerprint scanner, face recognition, DTS Headphone:X Ultra stereo speakers, AirTrigger II Ultrasonic Sensors, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
ASUS ROG Phone II specs:
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080), 120Hz/1ms Refresh Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, HDR10+ Compliant
- 2.96GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+, 7nm
- Adreno 640, Up to 675MHz
- 12GB RAM
- 512GB Storage, UFS 3.0
- 48MP + 13MP Ultra-wide Dual Rear Cameras
- 24MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ad, 2×2 MIMO, 60GHz
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- USB Type-C
- Dual Front Facing Stereo Speakers
- DTS Headphone:X Ultra, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- GameCool II 3D Vapor-chamber Cooling System, AirTrigger II Ultrasonic Sensors
- ROG UI, Android 9 Pie
- 6,000mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charging