Realme Philippines has broken their own record and posted a new “biggest introductory sales” record with the Realme 5 Pro. The handset’s initial offline sales figure is three times bigger than its predecessor, the Realme 3 Pro.
The Realme 5 Pro launched in the Philippines last October 3. The highly anticipated smartphone was warmly received by Pinoy buyers and fans alike because of what it offered — a compelling spec sheet with a friendly price tag.
The Realme 5 Pro is now available in the Philippines in two variants — 4GB + 128GB priced at PHP 11,990, and 8GB + 128GB at PHP 13,990. The 4GB + 128GB variant is available through Home Credit with 0% interest in 6-month installment plans while the 8GB + 128GB is available at 0% interest 6-or 9-month plan.
Check out our review of the Realme 5 Pro for more information.
The Realme 5 Pro’s main highlights are its four rear cameras. You have a 48MP f/1.8 main with a Sony IMX 586 sensor, an 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide, a 2MP f/2.4 Macro, and a 2MP f/2.4 Depth. It has a 16MP shooter for selfies on the dewdrop notch.
Also Read: Realme 5 Pro review: Value at its finest
It has a 6.3-inch full HD display with a 19.5:9 ratio, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor, 4/6/8GB RAM, 64/128GB storage, and a 4,035mAh battery with a 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charge support.
Realme 5 Pro specs:
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ Display (2340 x 1080, 409 ppi), 19.5:9 Ratio, Gorilla Glass 3+
- 2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712, 10nm
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4/8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage, microSD Card Slot
- 48MP f/1.8 Sony IMX 586 Main + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Macro + 2MP f/2.4 Depth Quad Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, BDS
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- USB Type-C
- HyperBoost 2.0
- Loudspeaker, Dirac HD Sound
- ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Colors: Sparkling Blue, Crystal Green
- 4,035mAh battery, VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge 20W