Vivo Philippines wants you to shoot beyond limits with the Vivo V17 Pro.
When it comes to mobile photography, it’s hard to beat the versatility of the Vivo V17 Pro. The handset comes with a total of six cameras — two in front and four at the back.
For selfie lovers, the Vivo V17 Pro has a 32MP + 8MP dual camera in a pop-up mechanism. The main selfie camera comes with a Super Night Selfie for low light shooting, while the secondary camera has a wide 105-degree field of view.
At the back, a quad camera setup provides versatility in different shooting conditions. The 48MP f/1.8 primary shooter comes with a 1/2-inch Sony sensor backed by AI algorithms to help users shoot better photos. The 8MP Super Wide-Angle Camera, on the other hand, is good for landscape photos.
The next two cameras, the 2MP Super Macro and another 2MP for depth, offer added options for those who enjoy photography.
Apart from the cool photography hardware, the Vivo V17 Pro also comes with helpful imaging software — particularly its two beautifying features — the “Pose Master” that suggests various poses, and the Super Night Mode for improved shooting in low light.
The Vivo V17 Pro is priced at PHP 21,999 in the Philippines. It is now available in Vivo stores and kiosks nationwide. The handset is also available through Home Credit at 0% interest in 9 or 12 month installment plans. Credit card users can also avail the V17 Pro at 0% interest in 6, 12 or 24 month installments.
Vivo V17 Pro specs:
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2400 x 1080, 408 ppi), 2.5D Glass
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675AIE Processor
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 (Main)+ 8MP (Wide-angle) + 2MP (Super Macro) + 2MP (Depth), LED Flash
- 32MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 Dual Front Cameras, Pop-Up Module, LED Flash
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Port
- Funtouch 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- 4,100 mAh Battery, 18W Dual Engine Fast Charge