Xiaomi recently announced the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 with a 108MP penta-camera setup. The handset is the global version of the Mi CC9 Pro announced the day before in China.
There are two models: a 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant with a 7P lens; and a Pro edition. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Edition will have an 8P lens paired with the 108MP camera, along with 8GB RAM and 256GB of storage.
The handsets are priced at EUR 549 (PHP 30,800) and EUR 649 (PHP 36,400), respectively.
The Mi Note 10 features a 6.47-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner and a waterdrop notch for the 32MP selfie camera.
Inside, there’s a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. A 5,260mAh battery with 30W fast charge support powers the phone.
The highlight feature of the Mi Note 10 is its penta camera setup. First off is the 108MP main camera with a Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor and a 7P lens. Next is the 5MP telephoto camera with 5x optical zoom and up to 50x digital zoom. It is followed by a 12MP telephoto camera with 2x zoom and a 50mm portrait lens, a 20MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP macro camera with a focusing distance of 1.5cm.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specs:
- 6.47-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 398 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage
- 108MP f/1.7 (Main) + 5MP f/2.0 (Telephoto) + 12MP f/2.0 (50mm Telephoto) + 20MP f/2.2 (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) Rear Cameras
- 32MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- IR Blaster
- USB Type-C Port
- FM Radio
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- MIUI 11, Android 9 Pie
- 5,260mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charging