Vivo’s latest flagship, the Vivo NEX 3, is now available in the Philippines.
The Vivo NEX 3 features a 6.89-inch full HD Super AMOLED Waterfall display with no notch and a 99.6% screen-to-body ratio.
Inside, it is powered by a 2.96GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB of UFS 3.0 storage. It also has a 4,500 mAh battery with 44W fast charge support.
The 16MP selfie camera is housed on pop-up mechanism. While the rear shooters are composed of a 64MP main, 13MP ultra-wide, and a 13MP telephoto sensors.
The smartphone does not have physical buttons, but instead relies on capacitive touch buttons called Touch Sense.
Vivo NEX 3 specs:
- 6.89-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Waterfall Display (2256 x 1080, 363ppi), HDR10, 99.6% Screen-to-body Ratio
- 2.96GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor, 7nm
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.0 Storage
- 64MP f/1.8 (Main) + 13MP f/2.2 (Ultra-wide) + 13MP f/2.5 (Telephoto) Triple Rear Cameras, LED Flash, HDR
- 16MP f/2.1 Front Camera, Motorized Pop-up
- 5G, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Funtouch 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- 4,500 mAh Battery, 44W Fast Charge