Vivo unveils its latest flagship, the Vivo NEX 3, in the Philippines. The handset comes with a new waterfall display, along with top of the line internal specs and cameras.
The Vivo NEX 3 is priced at PHP 39,999. It is now available for pre-order from October 8 to November 8, 2019. Those who pre-order from Shopee and Lazada will get a free Harman JBL T110 Bluetooth earphones. While pre-orders in participating Vivo concept stores will get a free JBL Go 2 speaker. Availability in stores starts on November 9, 2019.
The Vivo NEX 3 features a 6.89-inch full HD Super AMOLED Waterfall display. The sides of the screen flows almost halfway through the sides, giving it a bezel-less look. This results in a 99.6% screen-to-body ratio.
The smartphone does not have physical keys. It uses capacitive touch buttons called Touch Sense where the sides simulate button presses.
The 16MP selfie camera is housed on pop-up mechanism. While the rear shooters are composed of a 64MP main, 13MP ultra-wide, and a 13MP telephoto sensors.
Inside, the NEX 3 is powered by a 2.96GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB of UFS 3.0 storage. It also has a 4,500 mAh battery with 44W fast charge support.
Vivo NEX 3 specs:
- 6.89-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Waterfall Display (2256 x 1080, 363ppi), HDR10, 99.6% Screen-to-body Ratio
- 2.96GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor, 7nm
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.0 Storage
- 64MP f/1.8 (Main) + 13MP f/2.2 (Ultra-wide) + 13MP f/2.5 (Telephoto) Triple Rear Cameras, LED Flash, HDR
- 16MP f/2.1 Front Camera, Motorized Pop-up
- 5G, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Funtouch 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- 4,500 mAh Battery, 44W Fast Charge