Vivo recently launched a new mid-range smartphone in the Philippines, the Vivo Y19.
The Vivo Y19 has an official retail price of PHP 10,999. It is available for pre-orders in Vivo concept stores and kiosks, as well as partner stores nationwide. The handset is also available online through Shopee and Lazada.
The Vivo Y19 features a 6.53-inch display with a 1080p resolution and a water drop notch that houses the 16MP selfie camera. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 processor with 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a large 5,000mAh battery with Dual Engine Fast Charge support.
At the back, the handset has a triple camera setup with a 16MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP macro sensors. It also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The handset also features Bluetooth 5, face unlock, a microUSB port, and Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android Pie.
Vivo Y19 specs:
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ Halo FullView IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 394ppi)
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 Processor
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, microSD up to 256GB
- 16MP f/1.8 (Main) + 8MP f/2.2, (Ultra-wide) + 2MP (Macro) Rear Cameras, LED flash
- 16MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo
- MicroUSB Port
- FM Radio
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- Face Unlock
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.2
- 5,000mAh Battery, Dual Engine Fast Charge, OTG Reverse Charging