Vivo recently launched the Vivo S1 Pro in the Philippines. The handset features an interesting design element, a diamond shaped quad camera module, at the back.
The Vivo S1 Pro will have an official price of PHP 15,999 in the Philippines. The smartphone can be pre-ordered online and in-store starting November 21 to 29. It will be available in stores nationwide from November 30 onwards.
The Vivo S1 Pro comes with a 6.38-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with a notch, a 32MP selfie camera, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 4,500mAh battery.
At the back, the S1 Pro boasts a quad camera setup with a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP sensors in a diamond shaped layout. The primary camera uses pixel binning and outputs 12MP photos resulting in more detail. The secondary camera has an ultra wide-angle lens. The third is for macro and the fourth is for depth.
The Vivo S1 Pro comes in Knight Black and Fancy Sky.
Vivo S1 Pro specs:
- 6.38-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 404 ppi)
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 (Main) + 8MP f/2.2 (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Quad Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- 32MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Port
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Jovi AI
- Funtouch 9.2, Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Knight Black, Fancy Sky
- 4,500mAh Battery