Poco recently unveiled the Poco X2. It’s not the “flagship killer” we’re hoping for, but it does come with some interesting specs.
As expected, the Poco X2 is a rebranded Redmi K30, brandishing the same design and spec sheet. Up front, the handset’s main draw is the 6.67-inch full HD+ display with an impressive 120Hz refresh rate, HDR 10 support, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G. Perhaps this is the most underwhelming feature for those expecting a flagship killer. For power, there’s a 4,500mAh battery with 27W fast charging. It charges through a USB Type-C port.
Also Read: Pocophone F1 gets Android 10 update
At the back are four cameras including a 64MP main to go with an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, and another 2MP for depth. While for selfies, there’s a 20MP front shooter paired with a 2MP to assist in portrait mode.
In true Poco fashion, the X2 comes with a friendly price tags. The 6GB + 64GB variant will retail for RS 15,999 (roughly PHP 11,500), the 6GB + 128GB for RS 16,999 (PHP 12,200), and the top end 8GB + 256GB for RS 19,999 (PHP 14,300).
The Poco X2 will be available in India starting February 11, 2020. At this point, we don’t know if it will launch in the Philippines, so finger’s crossed.
POCO X2 Specs
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS Display (2400 x 1080, 394 ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR 10, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor Adreno 618 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB UFS 2.1 Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 64MP f/1.9 + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Rear Cameras, PDAF, Dual-Tone Flash
- 20MP + 2MP Punch Hole Dual Front Cameras
- 4G LTE, VoLTE, Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, Glonass, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- Super Linear Speakers
- LiquidCool Technology
- MIUI 11, Android 10
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.6 x 8.79mm, 208g
- Colors: Phoenix Red, Atlantis Blue, Matrix Purple
- 4,500mAh Battery, 27W Fast Charge