Vivo recently announced the Vivo Z6 5G, the brand’s latest midrange phone featuring dual-mode 5G connectivity.
The Vivo Z6 5G is a modern midrange device ready for 2020. At the forefront, the handset has a 6.57-inch full HD+ display with a 20:9 ratio and a 2400 x 1080 resolution. The slim bezels together with a 16MP punch-hole camera, gives it an outstanding 90.74% screen-to-body ratio.
At the back, there’s an L-shaped quad camera module with a 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth cameras. Its flanked by a fingerprint scanner. Interestingly, the phone has a posing guide with 144 poses to choose.
Inside, the Vivo Z6 5G has a powerful midrange processor in the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G with 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. It runs on Funtouch OS 10 with Mini-Turbo 3.0 and Game Space 3.0.
While not really a gaming phone, it is also equipped with a “PC-grade” liquid cooling. This should also help combat heat during 5G sessions.
And lastly, there’s the 5,000mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging.
The Vivo Z6 5G is out in China with a price of CNY 2,298 (around PHP 16,800) for the 6GB + 128GB model, and CNY 2,598 (PHP 19,000) for the 8GB + 128GB model.
Vivo Z6 5G specs
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2400 x 1080, 400ppi), 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB Storage, UFS 2.1
- 48MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Macro + 2MP Depth Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/2.4 Front Camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Liquid Cooling
- Funtouch OS 10, Android 10
- Colors: Interstellar Silver, Aurora Black, Ice Age
- 5,000mAh Battery, 44W Fast Charging