The OPPO Reno3 Pro was announced earlier this month with a 64MP quad camera setup in tow and a Helio P95 processor. The handset is set to arrive in the Philippines via livestream on March 19, 2020.
OPPO sent us a review unit, and today, we’re here to quickly unbox it and give our first impressions.
Let’s start from the outside, moving in. The OPPO Reno3 Pro comes in nice blue box. The phone is packaged with a clear silicone case, a pair of earbuds, a USB Type-C cable, and a 30W VOOC charger.
Central to the Reno3 Pro’s design is the 6.4-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with a 2400 x 1080 and a pill-shaped punch hole on the upper left. A plastic screen protector tops the Gorilla Glass 5 panel.
At the rear are four cameras on a vertical arrangement. It has a glass-like polycarbonate back panel with the familiar OPPO logo.
On the left are the volume rockers and the triple SIM tray. The power button is on the right. At the bottom are the 3.5mm headphone jack, a microphone, a USB Type-C port, and the mono speaker. Another microphone sits on the top.
Inside, the OPPO Reno3 Pro is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 processor with 8GB RAM. Our review unit has 256GB of storage. It also has a microSD card slot for those who like hoarding photos and videos.
Also see: OPPO A31 is now available in the PH
As mentioned, the OPPO Reno3 Pro has four rear cameras with a 64MP main shooter. It is supported by the 13MP telephoto, 8MP ultra-wide, and 2MP monochrome sensor.
Here are some sample photos. Take note that the images have been resized for the web with quality set at 60.
That’s about it for our initial hands-on review. The OPPO Reno3 Pro is set to officially launch in the Philippines on March 19, 2020.
OPPO Reno3 Pro specs
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2400 x 1080, 402 ppi), Gorilla Glass 5, HRD10+, 100% DCI-P3 Coverage
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 Processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128/256GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- 64MP f/1.7 Main + 13MP f/2.4 Telephoto + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Monochrome Rear Cameras, 5x Hybrid Zoom, 20x Digital Zoom
- 44MP f/2.4 + 2MP f/2.4 Dual Punch Hole Front Camera
- 5G, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- USB Type-C
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- ColorOS 7, Android 10
- 4,025mAh Battery, 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0