The Realme 6i is now official. The handset was announced in Myanmar. This is the first handset to feature a Helio G80 processor. It also comes with four rear cameras.
The Realme 6i sits below the Realme 6 and is powered by MediaTek’s gaming centric Helio G80 processor with 3GB and 4GB RAM and 64GB and 128GB storage variants.
At the front, the phone has a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display with a 1600 x 720 resolution and a 89.8 percent screen-to-body ratio. It has a dewdrop notch for the 16MP selfie camera.
It has four cameras at the back lead by a 48MP main sensor. It’s secondary cameras include an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro and a 2MP mono sensors. It also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
It also has 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, a USB Type-C port, Dirac HD Sound, and some splash resistance. The phone also runs on Realme UI, based on Android 10.
As for the pricing, the Realme 6i 3GB + 64GB variant is priced at MMK 249,990 (around PHP 9,200), while the 4GB + 128GB retails for MMK 299,990 (PHP 11,000). It will be available for pre-order in Myanmar starting March 18 to 26. Prices announced does not appear to include taxes.
No news yet if the Realme 6i will come to the Philippines.
Realme 6i specs
- 6.5-inch HD IPS Display (1600 x 720, 269 ppi), Gorilla Glass 3
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 Processor
- Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM
- 64/128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP f/2.2 Ulta-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Macro + 2MP f/2.4 Mono Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock
- USB Type-C
- Realme UI, Android 10
- 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging