OPPO recently announced a new midrange handset in Malaysia. The OPPO A92 is now official complete with a large display and an efficient Snapdragon 665 chipset.
The OPPO A92 has a 6.5-inch full HD IPS display with a punch hole cutout for the 16MP selfie camera and an impressive 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. It also has the TUV Rheinland eye protection certification.
As mentioned, it is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor paired with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, and a huge 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charge.
At the back are four cameras, namely a 48MP main with the following secondary cameras: 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP monochrome, and 2MP depth sensor.
The phone also features a USB Type-C port, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dual stereo speakers, and a headphone jack.
The OPPO A92 comes in Twilight Black and Shining White. It is priced at MYR 1,200 in Malaysia. Converted, that’s around PHP 14,000 or USD 280.
OPPO A92 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD IPS Display, 2400 x 1080, 90.5% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Monochrome + 2MP Depth Quad Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Dual Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 7.1, Android 10
- Colors: Twilight Black, Shining White
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charge