Huawei announces a new budget phone in the Huawei Y6p. The handset launched in Cambodia with a price of USD 139 (around PHP 7,000).
The handset comes with a 6.3-inch HD IPS display with a 1440 x 720 resolution and a dewdrop notch for the 8MP selfie camera. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 3GB RAM and 64GB storage.
It has a 13MP rear camera with a 5MP ultra-wide and a 2MP depth sensor. It also features a microUSB port, a rear fingerprint sensor, and EMUI 10.1 with the AppGallery.
No news yet if it will come to the Philippines.
Huawei Y6p specs
- Display: 6.3-inch HD+ IPS Display, 1600 x 720
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 Processor
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 5MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Depth Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Others: MicroUSB Port, Fingerprint Sensor
- OS: EMUI 10.1, Android 10, AppGallery
- Colors: Emerald Green, Phantom Purple, Midnight Black
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery