The Huawei Y8s recently became official. The handset with dual selfie cameras was quietly listed on Huawei’s Jordan site.
The Huawei Y8s features a 6.5-inch full HD IPS display with 2340 x 1080 resolution and a pill sized notch for the dual selfie cameras. It has an 8MP f/2.0 main and a 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor for better background blurring.
At the back are two cameras with a 48MP main with an f/1.8 aperture lens supported by a 2MP depth. It is housed on a rectangular module, together with the flash. You can also find the fingerprint scanner here.
The Huawei Y8s is powered by a Kirin 710 processor with 4GB RAM and either 64GB or 128GB storage. There’s also a microUSB port and EMUI 9.1 Android pie.
Unfortunately, price and availability details are not yet available.
Huawei Y8s specs
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS Display, 2340 x 1080
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core Kirin 710 Processor
- GPU: Mali G51-MP4, GPU Turbo
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 Main + 2MP f/2.4 Depth Dual Rear Cameras
- Front Cameras: 8MP f/2.0 Main + 2MP f/2.0 Depth Dual Selfie Cameras
- Network: 4GLTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi N, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Others: Micro USB, Headphone Jack, Fingerprint Sensor
- OS: EMUI 9.1, Android 10
- Colors: Emerald Green, Midnight Black
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery