The Realme 6i is set to launch in the Philippines. The sub-10k budget phone is the first handset to carry the MediaTek Helio G80 processor.
You can catch the official launch of the Realme 6i on Realme PH’s official Facebook page on May 13, 7PM. Viewers will get the chance to win unit.
As for the price, Realme PH is keeping mum, saving the announcement for the big reveal. But if we’re to make a guess, its probably going start at around PHP 9,990.
To recap, the Realme 6i is powered by a gaming focused MediaTek’s Helio G80 processor with 3GB or 4GB RAM and 64GB or 128GB storage variants.
The phone has a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display with a 1600 x 720 resolution, a 89.8 percent screen-to-body ratio, and a dewdrop notch for the 16MP selfie camera.
At the back are four cameras with a 48MP main sensor. It’s secondary cameras include an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro and a 2MP mono sensors. It also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The Realme 6i also features a rear fingerprint scanner, a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, a USB Type-C port, Dirac HD Sound, and some splash resistance. The phone runs on Realme UI, based on Android 10.
Realme 6i specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD IPS Display (1600 x 720, 269 ppi), Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 Processor
- GPU: Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- RAM: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/1.8 Main + 8MP f/2.2 Ulta-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Macro + 2MP f/2.4 Mono Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Others: USB Type-C, Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock
- OS: Realme UI, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging